KinFitz & Co.
Our client is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes.
With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, they are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces worldwide.
They are hiring a Sales Manager, who will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales and sales, as well as customer success, retention, and upselling for their Munich offices.
What’s in it for you
- Chance to work with a high-growth and dynamic business
- Great office locations to choose from
- Supportive & collaborative office culture with fun perks
What will you be doing
- Qualify SMB leads
- Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that solution that is provided matches customer expectations across all areas – functional, service, timeline, budget, quality, etc.
- Work closely with the Community Manager to achieve smooth onboarding
- Analyze and optimize sales targets (Office+AR) for each SMB customer
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Execute SMB retention plan
- Support the Customer Experience team in terms of member support and service
What do you need
- Experience in B2B sales
- Excellent team player
- Extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- A ‘can do’ approach!
Apply now to be considered for this role!