KinFitz & Co.
Our client is creating the future of learning, and their solutions help millions of people around the world understand each other better every day.
With customers in over 80 countries, their award-winning solutions are committed to improving business processes.
If you are a relentless salesperson, do not take a no for an answer, want to be a key player in a high-growth environment and like a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team from around the globe including Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid Office Model
- 28 vacation days per year
- Culture of Learning
- Award-winning language training
What will you be doing
- Proactively research prospects
- Be the first point of contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts
- Discover our potential partner needs and decide if they are a suitable partner
- Create and win valuable business opportunities
- Make data-driven decisions to improve your results.
- Work closely with the international New Business team
- Provide feedback (prospect needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.) to both management and the company’s marketing team
- Report on results and hit and exceed key metrics
What do you need
- Full fluency of German & professional levels of English language skills are mandatory
- Previous experience in working in a similar role, with a proven record of exceeding quotas in the past
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset, as well as a passion for testing, analyzing, and iterating
Apply now to be considered for this role!