Sales Manager – English Speaking
KinFitz & Co.
Our client’s on a mission to empower the new generation of entrepreneurs to start, grow, and scale their businesses by making logistics accessible and efficient.
They are building a logistic platform that enables entrepreneurs that sell physical goods to quickly set up and run all the logistics operations of their business
They are looking for Sales Managers to help drive revenue and increase exposure in their Berlin site which will help with their German expansion and beyond!
What’s in it for you
- Chance to work with a high-growth and dynamic business
- Great office locations
- Supportive & collaborative office culture with fun perks
- A basic salary of up to EUR 45,000 (dependent on experience) with an attractive bonus structure.
What will you be doing
- Qualify various leads
- Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that solution that is provided matches customer expectations across all areas – functional, service, timeline, budget, quality, etc.
- Work closely with the management team to achieve smooth onboarding
- Analyze and optimize sales targets (Office+AR) for each SMB customer
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Support the AM team in terms of member support and service
What do you need
- Experience in B2B sales
- Excellent team player
- Extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- A ‘can do’ approach!
Apply now to be considered for this role!