Regional Sales Manager
KinFitz & Co.
Our client is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes.
With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, they are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces worldwide.
They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager in Berlin, who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of pre-sales and sales, as well as customer success. You will be a leader in your sales function.
What’s in it for you
- Chance to work with a high-growth and dynamic business
- Great office locations to choose from
- Supportive & collaborative office culture with fun perks
- A basic salary of up to EUR 65,000 (dependent on experience) with an attractive bonus structure.
What will you be doing
- Analyze and optimize sales targets for SMB & Enterprise revenue channels
- Work with CRM System (Salesforce) to maintain an updated customer base, Analyze sales funnels, and optimize goals
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Make sure any payment issues are taken care of on a monthly basis
- Execute SMB retention plan
- Support the customer experience team in terms of member support and service
- Propose and coordinate the promotional activities undertaken by the sales department
- Be flexible and adaptable in working in other key sales areas where necessary
What do you need
- Experience in B2B sales leadership
- Comfortable navigating CRMs like Salesforce
- A leader who can lead by example
- Extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Ability to motivate salespeople!
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- A ‘can do’ approach!