Key Account Executives – DACH (Remote)
KinFitz & Co.
Ready to help a successful business launch into the DACH Market?
Ready to help win big logos?
Do you have a history of selling to CMOs?
Want to join a business that will fly you into Paris monthly to meet the rest of the team?
The Key Account Executive will be part of the launch of the DACH Sales team.
They already work with some great clients in Germany, including;
FC Bayern, BVG, Axel Springer, TSG Hoffenheim, BNPP Consorz Finanz, WetterOnline, Roller and Phoenix.
👉 Details of the role :
Study the market and speak to as many people as possible to identify and map the right contacts for both existing and new clients (and their subsidiaries);
With the support of the Business Operations team, identify high-priority targets (by vertical/organisation type/level of access)
Be the guardian of knowledge across the local competitive landscape and product offerings.
Generate qualified sales opportunities
Manage the full sales cycle working with the available resources: Product Specialists, Marketing, CSM, Legal.
👉 Preferred experience :
• Bilingual in German (with knowledge of the German market) & English
• SaaS experience and/or MarTech highly desirable
• A background in Inbound/Outbound sales and new business closing
• Pragmatic approach, results-focused, intellectually curious
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Culture of delivering and exceeding objectives
• Strong relationship-building skills, excellent communication skills
• Dynamic and full of energy
👉 Recruitment process:
Call with the KinFitz & Co. team to understand your goals
Then you will be into the process:
- Initial call and introduction (15 to 30 minutes).
- Interview with HR and the DACH Expansion Leader (45 minutes).
- Conduct and complete a case study, in person or remotely, presenting to 4 or 5 of their current employees.
- Meeting with one of the founders (30 to 45 minutes).
At the end of this 4-step process, you will be offered a job 🙂